Thursday, February 25, 2016

"If you do what's right, if you live the right way, you'll be taken care of"

- Rachel Castillo

Reflection: This quote is reflecting that that if you live the right way, you'll be taken care of. It's trying to say that living right is right. If you live right you'll have no problems because you did what was right. When you live right you don't have to worry because you did what you were suppose to. An example can be that I've gone to work early and my boss was delighted to see me on time. This shows that I am living right. By coming to job early and my boss being pleased. Also we all know what were suppose to do. We need to grow up and make our own choices. Are choices can be either wrong or right at the moment but we will always go on the right path. We will always know if you live right, you'll be taken care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment