Thursday, June 9, 2016

Class Evaluation

  1.  The thing I like about this class is the student success statements. I like the student success statement because i get to learn new lectures.
  2.  The thing I don't like about this class is the slow music. The slow music makes me sleepy.
  3. I think this class is well evaluated and there's nothing to improve.
  4. A highlight is when I got to write on a personal journal.
  5.  I really did my best in this class. I did all of of my posts.
  6. I do read my daily goals. I try to acknowledge what i want to succeed in the future.
  7. I am committed to be a CTR student. I want to go far out in life.
  8. I would pass out a message to always choose the right. That choosing the right is the best choice to make. That everything will fall into place.
  9.  I remember that this class has shown how to respect one another. To hear each others opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment