Friday, December 4, 2015

1. Can people trust me to do what's right?

2. Am I committed to doing my very best?

3. Do I treat people the way I want to be treated?

"If the answers to these question's are YES, there is no way you can fail."

- Lou Holtz

Reflection: This quote is reflecting that there is a way to know if you qre going to fail or succed in life. That is if you answer these questions with a yes you are going to be successful. If you answer these question's with a no then you'll see failure in your life. These questions's are asked because these are true and would reflect what kind of person you are. If your right for the job, etc. I answered these questions and i had all yes's. Because I follow these questions everyday. Yes, I think this quote is true. Some people follow it and some people don't. It's not to late to choose the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment