Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Final Part 1 and 2
Class / Self Evaluation

What I like about this class is that we get to learn new quotes about people. Either famous people or not famous people. Because the quote makes you think of yourself and others. I also like when we finish our work we get free time, either to work on our hw, use computer or phone. Also when he does ctr card check we get candy if we have with us. What i didn't like is when we share our post with the microphone to the class. I think the classroom is fine of how it is being functioned, everything is in order if someone doesn't listen. I really did try my best because in this class like how I do in all of my classes. I think I would be CTR person, because I was thought as a child to always do the right thing. I think it's an easy path if you do what's right.

No comments:

Post a Comment