Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Paleontologist

Duties and Responsibilities: Paleontologist are scientist who study fossils, and ancient remain ancestors. To provide earth history, climate changes,catastrophic events, evolution, and geological composition. Spend time on museum or lab to dig sites, and locating where the fossils come from.

Salary: $50,000-$80,000

Education:  A geology major with a master’s or doctorate in paleontology is the best qualification for these jobs. Paleontologist should also have extensive knowledge in biology and geology. Chemistry, physics, calculus, statistics and computer science. Undergraduates mineralogy, stratigraphy, sedimentary petrology, etc.

Demand of profession: 2012-2022 growth of 25%

 

Reflection: I would like to be a paleontologist. I would like to be one because it's really fun and interesting. I know I will do good. If not I would look for another career on soil science or ocean geography.

No comments:

Post a Comment