Thursday, May 19, 2016

Veterinarian


Duties and Responsibilities: Administer vaccines do to health check-up’s,cleaning teeth, fix bones, treat skin infections and perform surgeries. Inspecting living spaces of animals on farms or ranches to free possible infections. Give lethal injections to animals when they are old or terminally ill.


Salary: $86,640


Education: Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (D.V.M) a bachelor's degree is usually required admission to vet medicine program. Undergraduates degree, prefer classes in science, biology.


Demand of profession: 12% 2012-2022




Reflection: I think I would like to be one. I love animals and I would like to work with them. It is really easy and fun. I would like to work on that. I have pets and i am really fond of them. I can do good with all animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment