Monday, May 23, 2016

Student Success Statement

If I’ve got correct goals, and if I keep pursuing them the best way I know how, everything else falls into line. If I do the right thing right, I’m going to succeed.”
-Dan Dierdorf


Reflection: This quote is reflecting that have correct goals to keep you succeeding. The best plan is to be on track. Being on track is being organized and everything else will fall into place. Just do the right thing. By doing the right all will come to place because you did what you were suppose to do. If you don’t have correct goals than that’s not doing the right thing. That’s doing the wrong and that’s not right. To have correct goals it has to either help you or someone else in a good way. By mowing a lawn for fee, no cost just from the heart. Also you need to have a straight mind on what you have to achieve. Or else nothing will occur if you don’t put it in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment