Wednesday, April 27, 2016

“A promise must never be broken”-

-Alexander Hamilton

Reflection: This is a very important quote to me. The quote is reflecting that you must always keep a promise. A promise is when you committed to do something for someone. There are cases were people don’t keep their promise. They don’t know how bad it is if you don't keep your promise. Because they are counting on your word. In cases were you don’t keep your promise you lose someone’s trust. They aren't going to trust you anymore because you let them down. An example to keep your promise is to contact them and tell them you aren’t going to make it in time. They’ll understand that somethings pop up. I believe this quote is true. I believe it's true because a promise shouldn’t be broken. I wouldn’t like it if the person who promised me to do a certain task let me down. So it’s better to keep your promise or contact if any emergency happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment