Monday, April 25, 2016

Recreation Therapist

Duties and Responsibilities: A treatment service designed to restore a person's level of functioning and independence in life activities. Recreational Therapist assist patient needs, consider medical records,  personal observation and talks with the patient and his or her loved ones.

Salary: $43,180

Education: Recreation therapist require a bachelor’s degree in therapeutic recreation. Recreation therapy include human anatomy, medical and psychiatric terminology, characteristics of illness and disabilities, and assist of use of technology devices.

Demand of profession: growth of 13% from 2012-2022


Reflection: I think I would like to be one. I think I would like to be one because it can be interesting, you get to know the person and his or her story. I like to help elderly people. In some cases they can be grumpy but they'll come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment