Friday, April 15, 2016

“ I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I must stand with anybody that stands right, and stand with him while he is right, and part with him when he goes wrong.”
-Abraham Lincoln


Reflection: This quote is reflecting do what’s right and don’t do what’s wrong. To always be true to everyone and yourself. Stand with people who are right. Part when someone is wrong. I think this quote is important because it’s testing who you really are. It is also testing how much honesty you have. I believe in this quote because there is a point in time where we either fall into the right crowd or not. It is our choice to a decision. An example can be that your friends are telling you to go to a party with drinking than a party with pizza. The best choice to make is to go to the party with pizza because it doesn’t intoxicate you like the drinking. So yes, you either have a choice to fall in or out.

No comments:

Post a Comment