Friday, April 29, 2016

Reflexologist

Duties and Responsibilities: They apply pressure on certain area of the feet lower leg, hands, face, and ears. Believe to help the body's natural balance and healing process. The entire treatment is based on the principle that certain reflex zones in the body correspond to different body parts. Reflexologist examine physical condition, determine the root cause of ailments, and recommend suitable treatments.

Salary: $39,760

Education: to become a reflexologist you need a level 3 diploma. A level 3 diploma in Reflexology or Complementary Therapy. Foundation degrees or degrees in complementary or holistic medicine. And most importantly postgraduate qualifications.

Demand of profession: Job growth 20% from 2010-2020


Reflection: I think I wouldn’t like to be a reflexologist. I don’t think it is my type of career I would like to do. A reflexologist is an interesting career but I don’t think it fits me.

No comments:

Post a Comment